Meet The Edgers
Check out who is raising money to go Over the Edge!
Toss the Boss
Toss the Boss is an opportunity for you and your coworkers to raise money to send your boss down the side of the IP Biloxi Hotel & Casino!
It’s a great team building experience that is for a great cause!
To find out more call Lindsay Freise (228) 678-9123.
Become A Sponsor
It’s an exciting time to get involved in the 3rd annual “Hang Out with Habitat” fundraiser by going Over the Edge to build a home on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Help us raise money and awareness for the causes of Habitat for Humanity by becoming a sponsor. The event is presented in partnership with the IP Biloxi Hotel & Casino.
Contact Lindsay Freise at 228.678.9123 to get started today.
5000Keep up with our campaign via social media. Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter to stay involved.
Frequently Asked Questions.
- Who can “Hang Out with Habitat” and go OVER THE EDGE?
- All individuals must be at least 18-years old and weigh between 100-300 lbs can rappel. No experience is necessary!
- How do I register?
- Register here: https://hfhmgc.com/blog/hang-out-with-habitat/register-2/. If you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to call 228-678-9100 ext. 1010 or email us at email@example.com.
- What do I need to do?
- Each participant is asked to register and raise $1,000. We will provide you with a Website to share to friends and family and some tools and tricks to get you to your goal.
- How can I become a Sponsor?
- You can give Lindsay Avery a call at 228-678-9123 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org about becoming a sponsor. Also, feel free to check out our incentive levels and sponsorship packages here.
- What are the terms and conditions for Hang out with Habitat 2017?
- You can find the policies, terms and conditions for Hang Out with Habitat 2017 here.
- What is a credit card guarantee form?
- The credit card guarantee form states that you are committing to participate in Hang Out with Habitat to go Over the Edge and pay the $1000. You are given the opportunity to fundraise the fee and whatever balance is left unpaid will be charged to the card provided. Download Form
- How does the credit card guarantee work?
- (1)You sign and submit the Credit Card Guarantee form upon registration or no later than September 8th. You can schedule your rappel time by signing and submitting this form. (2)You continue fundraising and rappel onOctober 14, 2017. (3) You continue fundraising AFTER the event. (4) On November 10, 2017, any balance due will be charged to your credit card. For example, if you have raised $995 by November 10th, your credit card will be charged $5. If by November 10th you have raised $1000 or more (or the amount you have signed your guarantee for), your credit card will NOT be charged. Download Form
About Habitat for Humanity
Habitat for Humanity of the Mississippi Gulf Coast works in partnership with community stakeholders throughout Harrison, Jackson and Stone counties to create innovative sustainable housing solutions and opportunities for people to transform their lives.
Find Out What’s Going Down! Sign-up & Stay Informed